turning off history -c

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 02:29:08 AKST

Funny M$ registry thought huh. This is what I'm trying to do. Get rid of the
option -c to history.

/home/user/.bash_profile

HISTFILE=/var/log/sessions_user/bash_history
HISTSIZE=10000
HISTFILESIZE=999999
# Don't let the users enter commands that are ignored
# in the history file
HISTIGNORE=""
HISTCONTROL=""
readonly HISTFILE
readonly HISTSIZE
readonly HISTFILESIZE
readonly HISTIGNORE
readonly HISTCONTROL
export HISTFILE HISTSIZE HISTFILESIZE HISTIGNORE HISTCONTROL

chattr +i /home/user/.bash_profile
chattr +a /var/log/sessions_user/bash_history

adjusted permissions on files/folders...

The last gotcha that i can see is the history -c, grrrr, can't wrap it cause
of builtin...

ideas? any other methods? The reason I'm doing this is because of a
"certain" user ;)

bests,
eddie