OT::: Free, Working Sun Monitor

From: Corey Weiss <cweiss@gci.net>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 17:16:21 AKST

Up for grabs, I have a working 19-21" sun monitor. I believe it is 19" but I do not have another CRT to size it against. It works just fine, only thing it is missing is the swivel base. It is made for the older ultra series with the 13W1 style connector so this will not work on regular VGA connectors. I have run out of room for it, and would like it to go to a good home. If interested please email me off the list and we can make arrangements. It is located in midtown anchorage, but I would be willing to meet at the friday night meeting.
Corey
cweiss@gci.net