AKLUG adverts

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 12:53:06 AKDT

At the meeting Friday, Oliver brought up some pretty good ideas both for
advertising AKLUG as well as linux advocacy, etc.

I personally woould like to see more people coming to the Friday night
meetings, and perhaps saving a few computers from eternal damnation in
Windows.

Oliver, if you want a hand in making flyers, I can give you a hand. If
you have the finished product, and want help hanging them up places, I
can help out. I frequent coffee shops and places where I know our
little flyer would go over well.

Having something on the aklug site to explain exactly what things are
(so they don't show up on Friday night not knowing what to expect) would
be nice, too.

Adam