it expo aklug booth goodies

From: Oliver Savage <oliver.savage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 12:23:39 AKDT

I just wanted to give everyone a last chance. If there is something
(like your favorite distro) that you would like the AKLUG booth to
have please let me know and I can swing by your place tonight and pick
it up. My cell is 748-4532 and I will check the email today as well.
Right now I have burned copies of the following:

Knoppix LiveCD i386: 10 discs
Ubuntu 5.04 & LiveCD: 8 discs
The Open CD: 15 discs
Ubuntu 5.10: 3 discs

I will be burning some copies of Fedora Core DVD, and CD's tonight.
And will have copies of the following available for burning at the
Expo: PuppyLinux, Centos 4.0 & 4.2 (dvd & cd), Debian 3, Auditor
Linux, Gentoo 2005.0, Slackware 10.1, Freebsd 5.3, SysrescCD, Ubuntu
PPC & x86_64.

Also I will be bringing my personal box with alot of software
installed and running on it to show people examples of useful Linux
software. My laptop with wireless setup. A stuffed penguin, the AKLUG
banner, flyer with directions to the weekly AKLUG meeting, all my
Linux and FOSS books, example 64mb USB key running Puppy Linux, power
cords and stuff, speakers, and my digital camera. I look forward to
seeing others from the LUG there, have a good day.