RE: ???

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 11:04:43 AKDT

Poor coding.
The kernel is to tight to the desktop.
ActiveX ;)
Quick patch work.
Fluffy nature of the OS, people love to install anything and everything.
Main target for virus/worm writers.

I think it mostly has to do with the lack of space between the kernel and
desktop...

PS: thank god i get paid working on linux ;) keeps me creative and motivated
;)

bests, good monday all ;)
eddie