???

From: Matthew Dunaway <fert@eagle.ptialaska.net>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 18:57:42 AKDT

Why doesn't Linux crash no matter how much abuse you give it???

I was just using Windows and listening to Winamp and trying to surf the
web at the same time. You
 would think XP could handle two things at once??
Not!!!
Why does Windows suck????

Can somebody explain to me in laymens terms why you can multi-task in
Linux and not Widows??
I have 2 gigs of RAM. What the fuck does Windows want???

Might be something you could explain to Windows useres at the IT expo.

Right now I am using Linux along with Xaos and listening to XMMS along
with having bot Firefox/Thunderbird open.
Sorry, also have Scribus open, also.