RE: DSL

From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@ci.juneau.ak.us>
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 10:06:27 AKDT

Matthew Dunaway wrote:
> Yay!!
> Acs came by and installed DSL for me today.
> Now, I can't get it to work in SuSE 9.0
> Anybody have any ideas on how to solve this dillema???

I'm running DSL but I have a netgear SOHO router sitting between me and ACS.
Worked w/o any trouble. I just set up my 192.168 internal network and point
to the Netgear box as the default gateway.

Are you plugging straight in, or usng a router? If straight in, are you
using a crossover cable or straight through?

...Kevin

155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500