Re: FreeNX

From: Jeremy Austin <jhaustin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 08:02:39 AKDT

On 9/3/05, W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com> wrote:
>=20

fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

That site was quite useful to me. I loved it, but ended up still
waiting until it's truly resumable like VNC. (It may be now; this was
last fall and last spring.)

I could resume a specific session from a specific client, but not
switch to a different client. Could be quite useful for someone using
a laptop to connect to home or office, but I have in mind being able
to go to any of the workstations on my LAN and resume any session on
the server. Just wasn't there yet.

Jeremy