Re: Life after Gentoo?

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 09:36:35 AKDT

I'M BACK! ;) Hey AKLUG, it's nice to be back home.

Yeah, Gentoo in my eyes is kinda over rated, most (not all, calm down) users
have become dumbed down by the distro, it's so darn script dependant. I'm
constantly telling friends of Gentoo to build from source, from the
package's site! The command is ifconfig eth0 192.168.... or it's route add
default gw 192.16... eth0, and this kinda thing...

So far, I have a laptop running FC4, I like it ;) Thumbs up here for FC4.

bests,
eddie ;)