AKLUG (Wicked) Wiki : An Open Request For Content

From: kracker <thekracker@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 22:56:02 AKDT

Greetings,

I am calling upon all the members of the AKLUG Mailing List!

The AKLUG has and maintains a wiki for the group.
http://www.aklug.org/horde/wicked/

I am asking all the members take a look at the wiki and ...
- Add content and links (ideas) that they would like to see to the wiki
- Add content and links to content they find interesting during their
day to day lives.
- Add Information about the AKLUG's History, Efforts, Projects, Events
- Discuss content they wish to see 'others' contribute to the wiki
here in the mailing list

Anyone can add content to the wiki, no login or account required. Just
unlock the page, edit the page, add your content, preview, review and
save your content.

We only ask that you help us distinguish your changes to the wiki by
using the comment field with a brief description of your change, your
name or alias as used on the list and a time/date stamp of the change,
using the comment field helps us weed out robot / spider
changes/reverts.

There is a lot more potential for the wiki that has yet to be taken
advantage. More detailed information on AKLUG / FridayNight Linux
Meetings events, Hardware Sales List, AKLUG created documentation of
software (HOWTOs), Links to our favorite information / documentation /
news and more ...

Respectfully,
//kracker

TV : TimeTrax