serious Antivirus and Anti-Spyware Software

From: Stanley Long <slong@customcpu.com>
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 21:06:47 AKDT

a testimonial:

"I tried Void Main's Antivirus Software over two years ago. I had the
sual teething issues any new software brings along but my system was up
for 3 months at one time. This was an unheard of occurrence before I
tried Void Main's Antivirus Software and I have yet to get infected with
a virus. I now run Void Main's Antivirus Software on all my computers.
This really works! Thanks to Void Main's Antivirus Software I'll never
get infected with another Windows Virus ever again."

--Frank
        http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/av/

SEE ALSO:
        http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/forums/