Friday server

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 15:38:59 AKDT

I'm updating the mirrors on the server. Again, I rsync with my main
server. Looks like Suse 9.3 and 9.2 have updates. Fedora has updates but
it allways has updates. Ubuntu's Hoary doesn't seem to have any updates.
Either that or there very small.

I didn't have time to switch to a faster system. I got a couple of Dell
OptiPlex systems that are a little faster then what I'm running now. I
think there in the 400mhz range. Here's what /proc/cpuinfo says on the
current system.

    processor : 0
    vendor_id : GenuineIntel
    cpu family : 6
    model : 5
    model name : Pentium II (Deschutes)
    stepping : 1
    cpu MHz : 331.818
    cache size : 512 KB
    fdiv_bug : no
    hlt_bug : no
    f00f_bug : no
    coma_bug : no
    fpu : yes
    fpu_exception : yes
    cpuid level : 2
    wp : yes
    flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge
    mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr
    bogomips : 653.31