Re: Ubuntu mirror

From: Greg Madden <pabi@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 14:56:47 AKDT

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 09:24 am, Damien Hull wrote:
> I finally finished rsyncing Ubuntu. Again I only rsync Hoary and
> pool/main. It's on a cron job and runs every morning at 1:00.

The sources.list file looks like this, partial listing,
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary main restricted
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-updates main restricted
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-security main restricted

Ubuntu is patterned from Debian which means the only way changes make it
into Hoary (stable) is through hoary-updates & security. It seems to me
those two sources could be added to your mirror. Doing a cron on 'hoary
main restricted' might not be needed, afaik, it doesn't change.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.