Re: PPC bootable ISOs

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 20:06:07 AKDT

When you get this one figured out, PLEASE write
something up. I doubt I will understand it, but I'd
love to read it.

                   Kurt

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:10:29 -0800 (AKDT)
From: Arthur Corliss
Subject: Re: PPC bootable ISOs

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Joshua Kugler wrote:

> Directly, no, but I *think* Mandrake PPC ISO's can
boot on IBM hardware, at
> least the older ones. Might be worth a look-see
before any more brick walls
> come in contact with your head. :)

Yeah, SuSE 9.3 for Power works on both as well, I'm
just not sure exactly how
they've accomplished it. Time to make some more
coasters, I guess. ;-)

--Arthur Corliss
"Live Free or Die, the Only Way to Live" -- NH State
Motto