Re: online postage

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 22:07:04 AKDT

I have found that the service seems to support only priority mail and
higher shipments that would normally require multiple dollars (and
change) and a shipping label. I could have missed something when I went
through the exercise once just to see if it would work with my setup. I
don't remember which browser I used. I think I needed to use Firefox for
the javascript or something. Anyhow, the label printed nicely on my HP
LaserJet 2100TN using cups.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing