Re: Akluggers

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 21:04:13 AKDT

Ha! I remembered where I put his name! That is Leroy Blix, intern at
OPAG (Older Persons Action Group). Perhaps you remember Joel Graebe who
dropped in a couple of times in the past two or three years. Joel is the
current IT and Windows trainer at OPAG, but he is leaving in a couple of
months. Damien knows more about the OPAG situation.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing