Re: Missing Mouse

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 20:09:18 AKDT

I saw a two button, gray model on the work area of one of the four
windows machines where we set up for our lab. I don't know how it got
there. It did not seem to be connected to a box. fgd.

jonr wrote:
> I had a Logitech rollball mouse on my desk when I left Friday evening,
> today it is no longer here. Did someone use it and not put it back?
>
> Jon

Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing
Since 1976 - Over 25 Years of Service.      /( )\  User Number 269482
                                             ^^-^^  "Seth" 186667