Re: OpenBSD 3.7

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 16:14:05 AKDT

W.D.McKinney wrote:

>Hello again,
>
>This version of OpenBSD is one we have been waiting for.
>Read this: http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2005/05/19/openbsd_3_7.html
>
>Cheers,
>Dee
>
>---------

I'm running 3.6. Maybe I should upgrade to 3.7. I've never done an
upgrade of OpenBSD before. Maybe I'll install 3.6 on another box and do
some test upgrades before I brake my production server.

My 3.6 install is running on a Dell OptiPlex GX1. It originally had
about 64M of RAM but I put a stick of 128 in it a few days ago. Before I
shut it down it was running for about 77 days. I haven't been using it
much but when I was I never had a problem with it. It's one of those
things that I connect to every now and wonder why it hasn't crashed yet.
I hate to say it but this system runs better then my main server running
Fedora Core 3.