Re: Thunderbird sucking

From: Mac Mason <mac@cs.hmc.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 15:12:59 AKDT

Yeah flamewars!
And, of course, vim is the only way to edit your mail.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "role support"; mutt gives me
reply-to-sender, reply-to-group (everybody who got the message),
reply-to-list, and a whole bunch of other things that I never use...if pine
did that, I could never figure out how.

Also, IMAP support that makes sense. This is a big selling point for me.

    --Mac

--
Julian "Mac" Mason                            mac@cs.hmc.edu
Computer Science '06                          (909)-607-3129