Raid set failed!!

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 15:30:01 AKDT

That last email I sent was the wrong one.

I'm using SATA drives so smartmon won't work. Fedora has it installed
but again it doesn't work.

I'm not at home at the moment so I don't know how the rebuild went but
the last one I did worked fine. If this rebuild works then the drive
should be OK.

Oh, I should mention that the last time this happened it was /dev/sdb2
that failed. This time it was /dev/sda2 that failed. This is on RAID
set /dev/md1 which is the OS and DATA.

RAID set /dev/md0 is for /boot. It's working fine and has never failed.

Both RAID sets on the same drives.