ACS "tech support" (fwd)

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 10:42:49 AKST

Hey, guys --

This sounds like a legit complaint -- in all likelihood, this Bigfoot
IP range is being REJECTed inadvertently in the sendmail access file.
Can you investigate and reply directly to joshua.kugler@uaf.edu? If
we are blocking it for a good reason, I'd be curious as to why -- can
you include me on the reply, either way?

-royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                    IP Engineering, ACS
personal: [first]@alaska.net                      PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531