friday nite meeting

From: Terry <tthomascik@alaskalife.net>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 15:41:31 AKST

I had a small problemwith access to my gci mail act. Seems my password got
changed, but not by me. Any ideas on this, This also happened years ago when
their servers where changed.

Will anyone have a copy of suse 9.2 at the meeting so I can get the driver for
a photo stylus r300 off the yast config setup.If not, I'll get my own copy or
buy someone lunch instead.
 I also found the driver for my lexmark z42 on the yast config, but need
someone to show me how to copy it to disk and then explain how to load it to
my desktop computer that's running red hat 8.0. The driver would be the same
wether it's red hat or suse ?

Would have been there last week but couldn't make it.

Terry T