Freebsd libm.so.6 not found??

From: Newnham <newnham@gci.net>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 21:39:57 AKST

I am trying to run a patch program for an hlds server, but when i type the command
" ./hlds_boost -game czero -dll addons/metamod/dlls/metamod_i386.so +maxplayers 24 +map de_dust2_cz &"
I get this /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.6" not found, required by "booster.so"

I am running freebsds latest stable version with redhat emulation installed. Why wont it run? I tried looking for a gnu lib c file for bsd but couldn't find one. If i could install this library I would like to know how.

Thanks