yum

From: damien hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 13:58:31 AKST

Don't know if you or anyone else is seeing this but I'm having problems
with u2date. It works until it gets to the part about checking the
rpm's. That's when it seems to stop. I do have to mention that I am
doing other things while up2date is running.

If I run "yum update" on the command line it works fine.

As soon as I get my other system reconnected I'll run a test. I'll post
my findings. Until then my main workstation will be updated using "yum
update".