yum configuration for Fedora

From: damien hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 12:53:12 AKST

Thought I would share this info with everyone. While setting up my
Fedora Core 3 workstation I ran into problems with yum. A quick chat on
IRC and I was sent to the following website.

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#getsoftware

After installing the configuration file from the website I ran yum and
it started updating the system. I did have to restart yum a couple of
times but other then that yum seems to work fine. Not sure what the
configuration file from the website does but it works and that's all I
care about at the moment.

I'm doing another update again. Everything seems to be working.