Re: More free wifi in Anchorage

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 20:48:23 AKST

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 03:57 pm, Adam Bultman wrote:
> Hey guys - just stumbled across another Coffee Shop with Free WIFI
> access.
>
> "Cafe Del Mundo" on Benson (on the left side) right after B&N (which
> supposedly also has wifi).
> Connectivity is ok, although a bit pokey at times. Coffee is good,
> but refills are extra, bummer.
>
> Give it a whirl, it's not too bad here.

I was in Oregon recently, business/pleasure. The pleasure part was
spending time in some nice coastal resorts, rain & all :). Wireless was
available in all, and at bandwidth rates exceeding what I get (can
afford) here in Anchorage.

I even updated my Debian mirror on a firewire external drive in no time
at all.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.