Re: Problem: apm no longer shuts down my ATX machines

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 09:14:41 AKST

To start at the basic level, is ACPI enabled in the kernel? Does "acpi"
appear append (in lilo anywhere, not sure what Grub calls it; command line?).
More importantly, does "acpi=no" appear there? It sounds like a) ACPI isn't
enabled, thus no ability to shut down, or b) the ACPI on the unit itself is
broken.

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator