Re: Dual Hard Drives

From: kracker <thekracker@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 21:30:05 AKST

No one likes to read the answer from someone spent 5 minutes looking
just to say it's possible without really explaining how but, here I go
anyway ...

It's possible, with a backside of works-mostly....
Most hp printers are the same than they are different. It's just a printer.

The quality of the print job and the specific print features available
vary per driver / software configuration used. In the end it's just a
printer, these days printers are like an api or cdrom that supports
degraded conformance with degraded performance.

I found this bit of information after looking at the previously suggested link:
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-LaserJet_1000

//kracker
Watch me eat dirt on the way down ;P
/**