Re: West Highschool Robotics

From: Keeper Nott <k10nospam@interak.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 01:02:40 AKST

Yeah, and as mason pointed out there wouldn't be 100 highschoolers
alone, this would be for ALL the teams and all of the AREA members and
such. We have tried to get sponsers, but there are very few people
corporations or other businesses that want to sponsor us. A few did but
more like the lumberyard donating wood to make a crate. In kind donations..