RE: West Highschool Robotics

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 23:29:26 AKST

That's really cool that ya'll are working on FIRST. I'm still working with
the FIRST LEGO LEAGUE down here in Oregon, which gives younger kids a taste
of science. ( http://www.ortop.org )

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do from this distance; however, I would
STRONGLY encourage any business owners/companies in the area to SPONSOR and
provide support for the team.

Look here for more information:
http://www.usfirst.org/

I'm sure that either Keeper or Mac can get you in contact with the
organizers of the local FIRST efforts.

Piet van Weel