Mini / Cube computer

From: Grant Stockly <grant@cmosxray.com>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 15:35:31 AKST

I'm trying to build a Shuttle PC sized computer with AGP and two PCI
slots. None of the shuttle PCs have both two PCI slots and on board video
that will handle 3840x2400 video. I've built a system with the Intel
D925XEC microATX motherboard and the Antec Aria case, but it gets VERY hot
during use. Even with all the sides off, "zone2" where ever that is,
exceeds the temperature threshold. Before I go fill it full of fans, does
anyone have any suggestions? Are there any other companies that would have
an AGP slot and two PCI slots in a small cube sized computer? I can use
either an AGP or PCI Express-16 slot. I could even use 3 PCI slots if I
were forced. ;)

Thanks,
Grant