Re: mount attache usb WINNER!

From: volz <volz@climate.uaa.alaska.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 11:31:35 AKST

Larry is the winner. Booting with the device plugged in caused the correct modules to be
loaded. As Justin noted mount still gripes but the device is mounted. I think part of
the reason we couldn't get the device remounted without rebooting was that it was jerked
from its socket without being unmounted. Windows bad habit bites linux user in the
lowest back.

Thanks all.

--
Karl Volz