Re: Tomorrow's meeting.

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 16:10:58 AKST

Yah, sure, you-betcha! I should have known, you don't look Scottish.

It might be helpful for anyone who comes by the Friday Night Laboratory
Session to bring along any of those obsolete cpu's, ram sticks, etc. One
can never tell who may be in need of what. I think I need to pick up a
CMOS battery. These are not likely to be left-over.

cul (See You Later) fgd.

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 02:37:58PM -0900, Adam bultman wrote:
> Howdy fellas.
>
> I'm coming tomorrow, and I need help remembering what I'm supposed to
> bring. I remembered telling Levi I'd bring him some RAM, but I can't
> remember if I said I'd bring anything else...
>

> Adam "Scott!!!!" Bultman

Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing
Since 1976 - Over 25 Years of Service.      /( )\  User Number 269482
                                            ^^-^^  "Seth" 186667