Mysql/PHP/Apache

From: Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 18:29:09 AKST

I am trying to get LAMP working on a Windows box and I am stuck trying to get
phpmyadmin to work.

I get an error about the client not being new enough. I have found the
referenced error in the FAQ's but there are no good steps to correct the
problem.

There is a ton of version information, and it isn't too terribly clear which
versions will work with what.

I was trying to use Mysql 4.1 with Php4/Php5 and Apache 2.0. I can get the
Apache server working and the Mysql server works from the command line. PHP
even produces informatin when fed a phpinfo() request.

Has someone run into this problem before and solved it?

Thanks.

Mike B.