Re: KDE thumbnails

From: oneoldwoodsman <lcollins@gci.net>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 11:41:46 AKST

I am using KDE and Konqueror versions 2.2.2 in Debian woody. When I
go to File Browsing - File manager, There is no selection as you
suggest. I have been throughout the entire control center several
times and can find no setting that might work. Also I have been
throughout the menu selections of Konqueror itself and can find no
selection that might help. Does anyone have anymore suggestions?

Lonnie