Groklaw ... winner of ... Tech Blog Readers Choice Awards

From: Stanley Long <slong@customcpu.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 11:53:54 AKST

... winner of the First TechWeb Network Best Independent Tech Blog
Readers Choice Awards. Groklaw looks at open-source technology through a
legal lens, providing insight, commentary, and coverage of ongoing,
high-profile legal battles.
http://www.techweb.com/blogawards/groklaw_01.html

First TechWeb Network Best Independent Tech Blog Readers Choice Awards
Results of 2004 Readers Choice Award
http://www.techweb.com/blogawards/winners.html

First, we hoped that by identifying the best tech blogs, we'd learn how
to make our sites better.

Second, ... If there are blogs out there that some of our readers find
interesting, chances are that those blogs would be interesting to all of
our readers.