[Fwd: [Kde-kiosk] temporary switching off kiosk restrictions via hotkey and special kiosk password [auf Viren überprüft]]

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 23:23:12 AKST

A few Fridays back I mentioned that I wanted to lock down the desktop so
that users couldn't break anything. Some were wondering why because
users can't damage the system just their space.

How would you like run around and fix 12000 desktops. Not sure what they
are using these for but you get the idea.