Slot 1 processors

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 20:05:10 AKST

Hey everyone.

I brought this up at the last meeting, with some help (thanks, Stanley)
but I haven't found anything much better than on Ebay.

I've got a dual PII 400 ECC system that I'd like to make more zippy.
I've got an ASUS P2B-D motherboard, and ~450 MB of RAM. With a few
faster processors (800? 850?) on a 100 MHz bus, it might make a very
usable 'primary' system (since my other 'primary system' might need to
dual boot, which would be difficult). Does anyone know of a good place
to find matched slot1 CPUs for a decent price around here?

Much obliged,

Adam