RE: IT Expo?

From: Steve Stich <steve@ssealaska.com>
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 12:30:26 AKDT

Expo was pretty lame (no snub to the aklug guys). Was the first time I'd =
been down, but seemed to be a bunch of vendors pitching products to =
other vendors...not a very profitable or exciting endeavor if you ask =
me. There needs to be a much stronger push to pull real (i.e. end user) =
customers and the public into the show if they want to continue to do =
it. Just my $.02.

--
Steve Stich
steve@ssealaska.com