Re: [Fwd: RE: ITExpo]

From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 11:30:59 AKDT

> Overall, I'm pretty excited to see it come together. I think that what
> you're gonna see downstairs in the Egan is going to blow all the previous
> ITExpo's out of the water. Both NUGA and AITP have put together some great
> training tracks with professional, experienced trainers.
>
> Stephen King

I hope this will be a change that continues to happen for each year. From what I
have seen while attending some of the downstairs functions from previous years
was a lot of fluff and no substance. The downstairs have been great infomercials
for what a product can do for you and your business but no actual training on
their software.

I will not pay money to hear what a product can do when I can get the same
information off their website. I didn't even attend last years expo because of
this. If they are sending trainers to actually teach you tips and tricks and
some of the guts, I would definitely pay to listen to that.

Jon