Re: Dual-Monitor Problems

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 14:26:39 AKDT

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with. I've gotten rather
busy this afternoon, so I might not be able to help you until after work.

Here's my X config:
http://ak.glaven.org/XF86Config

I've temporarily commented out a few things (like the display of the
ATI's stuff) but you can get a general idea.

(Xfree, not Xorg, just to be sure)

Adam