Re: Exchange Alternative

From: James Davis <james@alaskanativetech.com>
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 08:41:53 AKDT

Qmail mail rocks. check out qmailrocks.org. Great site. walks you
through the steps of setting up your mail server, web mail, virus
protection, and web admin. I use it at work. It has worked with out a
hitch.

The only thing I had a problem with is how to up the attachment size. I
finally figured out that the limit was in a php.ini file. It was really
obscure.

James