Re: computer wont boot

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 08:21:44 AKDT

Also check to see if any capacitors (the things that look like small cans) are
not leaking or deformed. There was a string of bad capacitors going around
for a while due to a bad batch of the liquid in them at a major electronics
manufacturer.

Note that your motherboard *may* be under warranty.

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator