Re: Mathematica

From: Peter Steven House <aspsh4@uaa.alaska.edu>
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 14:24:41 AKDT

Mathematica 5.0 has Linux support for most architectures sans PPC. From
what I understand, they dropped PPC support due to the emergence of Mac
OS X. Otherwise, it runs on many platforms. Here's a handy link:
http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/linux/

To serve Mathematica over a network, you must acquire a special license
from Wolfram (which costs extra I would imagine).

Pete