Re: Friday Night meeting

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 10:39:42 AKDT

Great meeting. I had a lot of fun, it was nice to put faces with the
names.

I've been lurking on the list a while, seeing what's what and all.
What is the typical 'meeting' like? It'd be nice to have speakers or
learn (a little more formally!) what each person does, their involvement
and experience with linux, etc. One of the things about the meeting that
disappointed me was I couldn't meet everyone and get a very in-depth
description of who they were, what they did, etc! I know a few people
now, but not enough.

So, you'll certainly see me at the meetings to come; trying to extract
as much information as possible. I enjoyed the meeting, and look
forward to meeting more of you.

Adam