RE: Let me specify

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 08:27:57 AKDT

When I was running game servers (before it was cool to hack the servers
themselves for fun and profit) I used screen.

I ended up writing a couple of management scripts which would
start each server under it's own screen process, so I could
switch back and forth handily.

GameTrakker is another compilation (check freshmeat) that I put
together for monitoring the CPU/Bandwidth/Players for the
game servers.

Maybe when Doom3's lin-ucks server is released I'll turn
up a full server again. Hopefully Id will keep this one
up to date.