Salvation Army terminal server

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 13:16:10 AKDT

I ran into all kinds of problems setting up the terminal server for the
salvation army. There are a lack of tools for creating and managing user
accounts.

Here's what I want to do.
1. create users and groups
2. give each user the same desktop settings
3. prevent users from accessing the command line

I've figured some things out but it's been a slow process. If anyone
knows of any tools I can use to do this with let me know. I need all the
help I can get.

I did try KDE's kiosktool. It's ok but not great. I would like something
better.

Right now I'm setting up a new server that I'll swap out with the other
one. I hope to swap it out on Wens day