Re: The maildir MH project

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 00:18:23 AKDT

Hey, you betcha!

I got hooked on Maildir some years ago. Dee gave us a couple of lectures
on setting up qmail when we were meating at IDEA. I have used postfix
which delivers nicely to a Maildir, and now I am using exim4, the Debian
Testing default MTA. It also delivers nicely to Maildir.

Thanks Dee, for the URL. fgd.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing