RE: MOA web page forms question

From: Stanley Long <slong@customcpu.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 18:10:04 AKDT

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 13:52, Leif Sawyer wrote:
> Quick top-post.
> Just checked the latest firefox build (0909 avery) and I'm
> able to see your building permit on 2511 Eagle St, for a value of $587k
>
> mmm. resturant supply.
>
> Whee!
So, there is hope :-)
That web page shows all the paper inputs from everyone submitting for
any phase of each construction permit. It has the plan reviewer comments
and inspection status info.

It was my hope to collect some suggestions and take them to the
webmaster, AKLUGers are coming through again!

> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2004-09-09-08-0.9/
>
> You may want to build a new profile for just this version.. it's always
> the best thing to do..

        [ clipped ]