The new Wiki

From: Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 12:55:19 AKDT

It's nice to see our new Wiki getting used. This is just a start I am
am anxious for feedback on how it works and what more we can do with
this.

Greg Madden has put some information about the ITExpo out there and Bob
Pelz started filling in the Command line topic.

The format isn't the greatest yet, but as we go along we can "re-factor"
the Wiki, any way we want.

This is a group participation thing and no information is collected
about the person that is editing the web page. It is completely
anonymous.

So dive in! Give it a shot!

BTW, I am looking for a volunteer that wants to go through the Archive
list and collect AKLUG Frequently asked questions. This may turn out to
be FAQ's that are asked about Linux, AKLUG or any other topic. The only
requirement is that they are in our Maillist.

To answer my call to be a volunteer, just start adding stuff to the
Wiki. If you want to be recognized for your contributions, then put
your name along with the information you are adding.

Mike B.

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>